25 Oct 10:00 - 27 Oct 23:00 - Livingstone
Safari Par Excellence
THE ZAMBEZI'S HOTTEST EVENT IS BACK!
Safari Par Excellence are hosting the return of the Zambezi Whitewater Festival on the 25-27 October 2018. Open to all, the festival is a celebration of the magical River we call home!
REDUCED PARTICIPANT FEES FOR 2018!
• Only $1320 per team of 6
• EARLY-BIRD DISCOUNT $999 for first FOUR teams to book and PAY. Must pay by 30 June 2018 to qualify.
• 2017 teams can also register for VIP price of $999 to encourage repeat teams. Must pay by 31st August 2018 to qualify.
• FREE CAMPING and other discounted accommodation options are available for all participants at The Waterfront, Livingstone, Zambia.
BOOK NOW - contact firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Festival-goers will enjoy two days of big water, timed events, great food and amazing live music performances with artists from Zambia, Zimbabwe and South Africa in one of the world’s most unique settings. Be a part of a community of like-minded people for an unforgettable weekend! Teams of six skippered by an International Rafting Federation accredited guide will battle it out for the grand title and some rather grand prizes in a two-day event.
• Thursday 25th October – Arrival Day. Team registration will be open at The Waterfront, Livingstone, Zambia where teams will get kitted out for the next 2 days, followed by a complimentary dinner and evening festivities for participants.
• Friday 26th October – Practice Day. Get to know your team, your guide, Competition Zones and most importantly, the river! Off-River festivities continue with live music in the evening.
• Saturday 27th October – Competition Day! The race takes place from Rapid #1 – #25 and the format includes a ‘Test of the Best’, Zambezi Le Mans sprint and a slalom race with a fun ‘Surf & Turf’ competition for the best surf on the iconic Rapid 18, Oblivion. On Saturday evening we will screen the days events, have the prize-giving ceremony followed by THE MOTHER OF ALL PARTIES!
Entrance Fee for the music events and ticket sales to be advised soon. Watch this space!